Illinois Car Insurance
If you’re a driver in Illinois, car insurance from Handzel & Associates can save you money.
State laws require all drivers to obtain auto insurance before registering their vehicle. In Illinois, car insurance laws are no different.
At Handzel & Associates, we understand that you do not want to spend a great deal of time selecting a car insurance policy in Chicago. Car insurance can be purchased quick and easy by Illinois drivers by filling out the free quote form on this page. You also have the option of talking to one of our knowledgeable agents for a more personalized experience.
Even though auto insurance is one of the most commonly purchased policies on the market, that does not mean it’s easy to understand. You have to factor in legal requirements, deductibles, coverage options no matter where you live in Illinois. Car insurance can protect you from loss in the event of an accident – it is important that you enroll in a plan that suits your personal needs. Consulting the agents at Handzel & Associates can make a significant difference in your auto insurance policy.
If you’re a driver in Chicago, car insurance from Handzel & Associates offers the following options:
- Bodily Injury Liability - covers injuries to others caused by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Medical or Personal Injury Protection – covers treatment of the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car in the event of an accident.
- Property Damage Liability – covers damages caused to someone else’s property by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Collision - insures the policyholder from loss during a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive – protection for the policyholder’s car from damage and loss resulting from incidents other than collision.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver.
At Handzel & Associates, we want to help you find cost-effective, comprehensive car insurance. Illinois drivers have counted on us for value-added insurance services for good reason. Our agents go above and beyond to help you establish a plan that best fits your lifestyle.
If you have any questions, call one of our offices in Illinois for car insurance policy details.